Curious Sofa Halloween finds...
Here is what I purchased at a little boutique yesterday. Sweet score, right? I spent waaaaaay too much, but I figure I can since it is for THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER! :) The goodies include:
- 3 yards of hand dyed silk ribbon in a lovely eggplant purple... pure yummi-licious-ness
- terra cotta skull votive holder with an awesome rusty finish
- a couple of coffin mint tins, because you can never have too many
- a couple of 'blood filled' syringe pens
- rolls of tickets... orange says 'treat', the gray says 'trick'
- fabby spider... feels more handmade than all of that rubber junk in most stores
- and my favorite... the witch hand! This is a rusty terra cotta creation as well... simply fantastic.
This is currently sitting on a table as you come into the entry & living room... and that is where it will be from now on... even AFTER Halloween :)
The boutique has some freakin' AWESOME framed art & shadow boxes... one was really old looking with some sort of animal skeleton... too cool. There was a framed antique anatomy poster that I wanted, but alas, I didn't have a spare $300 laying around ;)
I still can't believe this is only the second time I have been out Halloween shopping! I've GOT to make some time in the next couple of weeks :)
Be sure to tune in tomorrow for Macabre Monday!!!