Wretched Wednesday HDH104- I Was Framed!

Happy haunted hump day!
We are here to amaze and inspire you to play
along with us this week for
Macabre Monday's "I was framed!" challenge.

We are sponsored this week by   
The challenge is very simple, use a frame or frames
in your project. Easy right?

I decided to use the Voodoo Doll #3 image after much deliberation.
There are so many neat, odd, and unique images to chose from
on the Dilly Beans site!

Now isn't he a handsome one?!
I opted for the dot technique after I picked up the
wrong shade of BV to add some shading to his nose.
I went way too dark, but managed to salvage the image with some
strategically placed textural dots. Nice save!

I used some of the awesome new Tim Holtz Kraft  Resist
Hallowe'en paper along with some old scraps I needed
to use up. The Corpse Dust label was part of a digital collage
sheet I bought on Etsy a few years ago.

And then there's these guys.
The march of the candy corns has begun!!!

Drop by my blog for more candy corn info.

Fellow Minion Susan, has also created another
Dilly Bean card using the Girl with Spider image.
The sentiment is wonderful for those animal lovers
and crazy cat ladies out there!  

There is still plenty of time to join in on the MM frame fun this week.
Dilly Beans have generously offered up digis for multiple
winners this time around.  You have until Sunday @10PM CST.


And, last but not least I have the Gruesome Twosome from last week's
Carnival Of Curiosities challenge:

Michelle
and
Lynne

Congratulations ladies, please grab your badge and display 
it proudly. You've earned it!! 

Comments

DonnaMundinger said…
WOW Glo! I love the dots. Makes his skin look especially ooky. LOL Fab paper. I'm gonna have to see if I can get me some of that. Love your little corns, especially the evil looking one with the big eye. Congrats to Michelle and Lynne. Fabulous work by all. xxD
Jenn Borjeson said…
LOVE those candy corns - LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!