Creepy here....

Greetings!
Creepy Glowbugg here with a card sample for this week's
Macabre Monday, "Freaker's Free-for-All" challenge.
This is the card I made in my head for last week's
"Wacko Jack-os" Macabre Monday.
As usual, I never actually made the card, until a week later.
I really wanted to try this technique with Stazon, acetate, Glossy Accents, and glitter.
This is the end result.
I love it! I am all about the sparkly colors!
I made a few pieces while I was on a roll, so you can expect to 
see more of this technique very soon.
Can I just say that YouTube is a real fount of crafter info.
I found out how to make my own glimmer sprays and stamp cleaner,
not to mention a million new techniques to try.
Priceless knowledge.
Hope this inspires you to play along this week, and maybe even try
a new technique (I'm a poet and didn't know it!).

Thank you to Barb, the Mistress of the Macabre herself,
 for inviting me and the other 'minions' to be a part of this unique and 
perfectly putrid blog!

Hugs from the creepy chick! 

Comments

blackdragon said…
Oooooh i love it!!!
Reminds me of when my girls were younger... yuck!

Nice one creepy minion!
lynx
DonnaMundinger said…
Yeah, perfectly putrid is right! Cool technique Creepy! How about a TUT for this? xxD
Barb said…
Nothing like a wonderfully glittery jack-o-lantern blowin' chunks! Halloween Fun is right :) Thanks for helping out, Creepy... it's MUCH appreciated!
~Lady B~ said…
I want a tut too! Cool technique. Love it!
Andrea C said…
that sparkly is gorgeous, love your card x
Sparkly vomit is FAB, lol, it's the only way to upchuck this season! :P
Kimmarie Baker said…
I LOVE your blog! I am now a follower and will check back often for inspiration. Thanks for a new fun sight. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I have the tattoos to prove it. lol
Gina said…
Can't believe I missed this one! Gruesomely gorgeous:D XXX

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!