1. Create a dark and macabre SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :)
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and please leave a direct-link back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, S&S, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH039.
4. Weekly giveaways! Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much... but the thrill is in the win, right?! Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked... and I'm not telling you ahead of time :)
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Devious Doctors & Fiendish Florence Nightingales
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using images and/or sentiments of demented doctors, MD's of mayhem, nasty nurses, or psychotic psychiatrists.
This fabulous challenge has been created by one of our very own Gruesome Twosome Mistresses, OZ! After a recent up close and personal visit, she has a wonderful outlook on our medical people :) From Oz:
"Devious Doctors and Nasty Nurses!!! That smirk just before they stick that HUGE A$$ED needle in your arm could scare ya to death iffin the bed pan don't kill ya first!!"
I, being the loser that I am, have NOT done the challenge yet! And I don't have ANY idea what to create... I KNOW I don't have any Dr./Nurse stuff... hmmmmm...
What do you think...
are you up for the challenge?!