1. Create a Halloweenie SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :)
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and please leave a direct-link back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, S&S, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH027.
4. Weekly giveaways! Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much... but the thrill is in the win, right?! Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked... and I'm not telling you ahead of time :)
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Gothic Asian Persuasion
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using an image with an Asian influence. Anime, Kanji, Asian lithographs, menus from your local Chinese food place... whatever! As long as they have a Gothic or "dark" twist :)
And, since I had a crazy-busy weekend with a Shriner event and then an all day Copic certification class (yeay!) on Sunday, I did not get my challenge card finished :) I told you before... SLACKER! But, I'm hoping to play tomorrow, since I took the day off from work... and no house cleaning!
I will also catch everyone up on Gruesome Twosomes & prize winners recap!!
I mean it.
I swear :)