Dude! Why didn't someone remind me...

... to draw a winner for Stamp It Crazy's Moon Fairie stamp from HDH020?!  Seriously, who's turn was it to babysit me... you guys are slippin' ;)

{drum roll}

Doot doot doot doooooo...........Melisa!  Winner!  Winner! Chicken Dinner!  Melisa, please email me your address so that I may forward it to Barb at Stamp It Crazy, and she'll send you out that unmounted image.  Thanks again, Barb, for sponsoring!

Yes, it was all very scientific... I wrote the participants' names on slips of paper and drew from a jar.  I am soooooo high tech here :)
.

Comments

StampitCrazy said…
You are so welcome! Anytime...bring it on... I love doing this! WOO HOO !!!
Unknown said…
Congrats Melisa! Awesome stamp to win, I was crossing my fingers :) MUST CROSS HARDER NEXT TIME!! LOL
Melisa Waldorf said…
Wooowhoooo!!! Thanks Barb!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!