All Hallows Eve 2009...

...well, it's basically over.  I am a bit sad.  There were hardly ANY tricker-treaters this year... I MEAN, hardly.  With all of the grade schools doing the trunk-r-treating thing, and then there is the mall... it's all become a one-stop-candy-shop scene.  I did get a few cuties... a little ladybug that would make your heart melt, several princesses, a few witches {ahhhh... my kindred spirits :)}, a couple of alligators...

My favorite was a dad and son that dressed up like Dr. Evil and Mini-me... I didn't know if I would ever stop smirking... too darn cute!  They even had the scars.  I was glad to see so many parents dress up WITH their kids... those groups were the ones laughing and carrying on the most.

As promised, a few shots of the house via candlelight... enjoy :)









Comments

LadybugSue said…
very creepy but boo-ti-ful. I made 25 treat boxes, lollipops and had glow bracelets I got the cutest ninja. Then the rain came...

-----------1 trick
or
treater---------

May have a do-over today!
Christina said…
Your house looks spookTACular!!! We didn't have many little beggars this year either. :(
nadine said…
well, look at is this way- more candy for you ;)

we had the opposite happen to us, living in a new developed housing area, we didn't have many trick or treaters here last year, so we didn't prepare for the masses that came through, holy batmobile! not to toot my own horn but we had the best decorated house/yard in the neigborhood, we should have charged them for pictures, lol...people just stopped to take their family pics in my yard, hehe. guess we did well...
now 364 more days to prep for the next one :))) the hunt is on sister!!!
lisa808 said…
Thanks for sharing the pictures of your house decorated. Looks really spooktacular!
charlene said…
love the pics of your house--by day and nite. We had a good amount of kids but not too many--which means I have leftover chocolate (yay).

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!