HDH Macabre Monday Rules:
1. Create a Halloweenie SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy Halloween is fine, but creepy is better :) However, no extra 'points' are given either way.
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and linky back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (PW, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH005.
4. Starting in September, I'll have monthly contest giveaways... more details to follow.
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me (I have NO idea what this will be!!).
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Macabre Monday Movie Madness
This week's challenge is to choose a horror flick for a little inspiration! Jason's hockey mask, a 1958 Plymouth called Christine, Leatherface, Pumpkinhead, Freddy, Amityville, and who could forget: Killer Klowns From Outer Space? Oh yeah... I said it. :) This has GOT to be an easy one! I listed a few, but you do not have to use them... whatever makes your skin crawl :) Let's have fun this week!!
I added a little Crystal Lacquer to her bow, bodice, skirt trim & boots... kinda reminds me of goth vinyl-wear ;) My favorite part is her eye shadow... it blended so well. I didn't have a disco ball, so the chandelier had to do. And, yes... it took awhile to cut out those images!
TAC Stamps: This Girl (queen), This Boy (up to no good), So Splattered (retired), Too Much Fun (beauty -retired), Tea Talk (chandelier -retired)
Girl Stamp: Torrente's Gooseneck (stampotique)
Paper: DCWV card base; Black, Premium White, & Amelia cardstocks (TAC)
Ink: Bordeaux and Noir Palettes
Other: Prismacolor pencils w/ mineral oil, White Scrapper's Floss, Scallop Square punch, Crystal Lacquer & Pop Dots, misc. ribbon & trim
Gruesome Twosome for last week: Creepy GlowBugg & Jane for their truly Repulsive Riddle & Rhyme! Grab your GT badge in the sidebar ladies!
Do you accept this week's challenge?!