Welcome to the second ever Haunted Design House Macabre Monday challenge! Since I'm new to this whole challenge-hosting-thing, please bear with me while I figure it all out :)
HDH Macabre Monday Rules:
1. Must have fun and not stress.
2. Create a Halloweenie SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy Halloween is fine, but creepy is better :) However, no extra 'points' are given either way.
3. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and linky back here.
4. If you upload to any online galleries (PW, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH002.
5. Starting in September, I'll have monthly contest giveaways... more details to follow. So for these next couple of weeks, you're going to be doing this for the sheer joy of it ;)
6. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me (I have NO idea what this will be!!).
That should do it until I figure out what I missed :)
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Get a jump on those winter holiday cards... with a twist. Creep-out those Christmas trees or scare-up some snowmen... maybe a little garland on the gravestones? Here's my 1st example.
My little snowman has cast a Christmas spell... see how he's floating? The buttons are covering up a faux pas I had made... I'm glad I made a mistake :) I made 10 of these... that much closer to finishing my winter holiday cards early!!
TAC Stamps: Holiday Cheer (available Sept. 1!!), Hello Snow (retired), Edge Designs, Merry Words (retired)
Paper: White UltraSmooth, black, & Penelope cardstocks
Ink: Noir Palette
Other: Prismacolor pencils w/ mineral oil, Scor-Pal, Scor-Bug, Black & White Scrapper's Floss, misc. buttons, MS ribbon, Icicle Stickles, DCWV card base, Michael's cauldron stamp
I've got a couple more Halloweenie Christmas cards to show this week, so be sure to check back!
Now it's your turn... let's see those Haunted Holiday Cards!