More Halloween and, Yep... I'm a tease...

Just a really quick note for tonight, and no papercraft photos... instead, I'm showing you a couple of shots from last year's Halloween at The Foster's!! The first is my dining room table... and yes, those bottles contain the actual herbs that are written on the labels (Mugwort, Vervain, & Witch Hazel)!

[how witchy is that?! 'come here my little pretty...']
I tea-stained a bit of torn cotton fabric and merchandise tags w/ Palette re-inkers and then just used a black journaling pen. The chain on the tall bottle was a metal embellishment from Karen Foster Designs (I think). The little antique bottle is one that I had found at Artful Illusions at a stamp convention, and the other two were from Hobby Lobby (I think).

Be sure to check in Monday morning... a few of my fellow Angels and I are doing a little blog-hop-of-sorts. We're calling it a Halloween Angel Art Challenge! I've got one little lovely done, and am hoping to find the time to create another one. I'm also hoping to post something for you tomorrow as well, so stay tuned... and sorry for the tease :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!