HDH097 - Loathsome Lotharios
HDH Macabre Monday Rules:
1. Create a dark and macabre SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :)
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and please leave a direct-link back here. Please make sure that your blog post / upload has been made AFTER the challenge date... we wanna see fresh stuff, not those from a few weeks ago!!
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, S&S, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH097.
4. Weekly giveaways! Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much... but the thrill is in the win, right?! Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked... and I'm not telling you ahead of time :)
5. We'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (our top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected and will receive a little giftie from Barb... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.
6. In your post, please explain how your entry meets the challenge requirements... if you don't follow the challenge requirements, your entry will not be considered for GT status or prizes. Also please link back to the HDH challenge so others may find us & play along!
Ok, macabre fans... your challenge this week:
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece
representing those bad boys we (sometimes) love to hate.
Think of a rake, libertine, a scoundrel, or a seducer... a man who obsessively seduces and deceives women, and create something that represents your desire or disgust.
Now let's see what the Minions have in store for you:
Sultana of the Sinister Lynx:
Chaotic Creepy Glowbugg:
Creepy Cricut Cween Donna:
Agent of the AbominableAndrea:
Temptress of TerrorTeri:
Devious Digital Demoness Susan:
So now it's your turn! Let's see what you can create using serial seducers as your inspiration! If the linky tool isn't visible by the time your project is finished, please leave a comment with the url of your post title and we'll come visit.
mine's at http://cromscubbyhole.blogspot.com/2011/07/continuation-of-meander-mini-chains.html
Please visit my blog for my entry -