SBS Judy & the Rockers Preview two-fer Thursday...

Barely!  Warning... these are NOT the best cards I've done, but the images are so dang cute, I HAD to use them and I was in a rush... my bad.  So you should DEFINITELY go over to the Simply Betty Stamps blog to check out what the DT did yesterday and today... they are awesome!

Lilly:


You can barely see him, but I used one of Creepy Glowbugg's Glowskullz!  Love 'em :)


Ali:



I might be ripping these cards apart and re-using the images :)  Tomorrow's post is WAY better, so please check back!

Comments

Jodi said…
Barb,

Your cards are Always awesome! I Love every one of these images. I think I am gonna have to get them all! The release day is when? I can't hardly wait.
Angela said…
I think I may have to get all of these as they are too cute. My daughter Jazmine loves them. Love all the pink and black.
Hugs:)
Angela
DonnaMundinger said…
Oh come ON! These are just sprecioua! xxD
Andrea C said…
Are you mad woman ripping these beauties apart. Your bare minimum effort cards look better than most peoples whole hearted attempts x

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!