Kenny K's Krash Kittenz Kontest

I am loving the Kenny K's digi images, and he is having a contest for his latest line... so you know I HAD to give it a shot :)  You can find out how to enter by going to Bearly Mine Crafts!  

Here is a shot of the new image line:

And here are my names for the babes:
A.  Flaming Fiona
B.  Biker Babe Brenn
C.  Krash Over Drive
D.  Wrangler Reba
E.  Finish Line Frannie
F.  Puckered Up Buttercup
G.  Six-Gun Sally
H.  Leggy Layla
I.  Rhonda Rider
J.  Laced Up Lucy
K.  Little Miss Bo Dacious
L.  Maggie Mayhem

Fun stuff... even though it's not Halloweenie :)

Comments

FitterTwit said…
Whoa... am I old enough to look at these??? HAHAHAHAAHHAHA!
Sherry V said…
wow so cute i want them all !!
Cheryl Valadez said…
LOL! A dozen perfect monikers for Kenny's litter of Kittenz! I can't wait to see what they end up being called ;D You've definitely got some winners here!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!