Master of the Macabre... times two...


I cannot freakin' believe this... do you realize that I didn't select a March Master of the Macabre?!!  I knew I was behind for April, but daaaaaammmmnnnn!!!!

The Gruesome Twosome list from which I will draw a name for Master of the Macabre for March 2010 (from HDH028-HDH031 challenges):
1.  Susan
2.  Creepy Glowbugg
3.  Tracey
4.  Lynx
5.  Terry EO
6.  Alex
7.  Paula
8.  SIC Barb

{drum roll}

The Master of Macabre for March 2010 is:  Creepy Glowbugg!!!  Grab your Master of the Macabre badge from the sidebar, and please email me with your mailing address so I can send out your winnings :)

The Gruesome Twosome list from which I will draw a name for Master of the Macabre for April 2010 (from HDH032-HDH036 challenges):
1.  Renee
2.  Linda in PA
3.  Dragon
4.  lachsekatze
5.  Renee
6.  Sarah
7.  Gabby
8.  Donna
9.  Margie
10.  Suzi
11.  Donna


{drum roll}

The Master of Macabre for April 2010 is:  Renee!!!  Grab your Master of the Macabre badge from the sidebar, and please email me with your mailing address so I can send out your winnings :)

Now then, I guess I'm going to have rely on you guys to remind me when it's time for May's MM selection!  If I haven't posted it by 8pm (central time) on June 5th, someone needs to yell at me... seriously... AND demand a prize for having to act as my assistant :)

Thanks so much for everyone's participation!  Our followers are growing every week... we like that!  Because we all really need a little bit of dark to balance out the cute & cuddly in our lives :)  Keep the Eerie Inspiration comin', guys!!

Comments

Days End Studio said…
Congrats all around!!!!
Creepy Glowbugg said…
WooHoo! I am the Master! What an honor! A really belated honor, but an honor just the same.
I hope I don't have to send you my address...we've talked about this.
DonnaMundinger said…
OOOHHH congrats Creepy ad Renee! hope someday to receive the honor xxD
Renée said…
WTH ???? Oh I can't believe it. Me... a master of the macabre. I am so honored. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I will place the badge on my blog with enormous pride. First one down, many others to follow (yes, great ambitions here).

Popular posts from this blog

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

The Evil Returns

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!