HDH040 - Beautifully Beastly Butterflies

HDH Macabre Monday Rules:
1. Create a dark and macabre SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :)
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and please leave a direct-link back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, S&S, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH040.
4. Weekly giveaways!  Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much... but the thrill is in the win, right?!  Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked... and I'm not telling you ahead of time :)
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.

Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Beautifully Beastly Butterflies

 You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using images of butterflies that could be fluttering on the Darkside.   Because even the Darkside needs a little beauty :)

Though my challenge card hasn't been started, I've got an idea fluttering about in my head!
What about you...
Are you up for the challenge?

Let's see a bunch of participation on this one... I mean, who DOESN'T have a butterfly image floating around somewhere!?  Anyone?  Buehler?

Comments

Carmen said…
I'm up for this one! Hmmm.
Linda aka Oz said…
so sorry I didn't make the doctor week. But I will give a go again this week. In the mean time, here is one I made last year for Halloween with a spiderweb butterfly. No linky thing so I will post it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12735551@N07/3903368900/in/set-72157621841240430/

Great job last week everyone and thank you for the Twin Picks Barb...hehehe Oz
greenbean said…
i've been stalking this blog for a while!...i love it!...so...i finally got up enough guts to participate...be easy on me!...

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!