I know, I suck...

and NOT in a good way :)  I'm WAY BEHIND in announcing winners for HDH028 & HDH029!  My bad!  So, without further ado...

HDH028 - Teen Angst Gruesome Twosome:  Susan for her sweet & sinister tribute to the movie Heather's, and to Creepy Glowbugg, for her anguished bow-tie boy.  Great job, ladies!!!  I know you guys have GT badges already... you are so good :)

HDH028 prize winner, whom will receive the awesome Stamp It Crazy bat-winged Goth girl image I used for my challenge card is:  Creepy Glowbugg!  Please email me your mailing address so that I can forward that on to Barb at Stamp It Crazy... thanks so much for offering up the prize, Barb!!!

HDH029 - Oh You Devil! Gruesome Twosome:  Lynx for her fantastically creepy skull devil, and Tracey for turning a Sweet Pea stamp into a devilish image.  Tracey, grab the Gruesome Twosome badge from my sidebar and link back here, please!!!

HDH029 prize winner, whom will receive the awesome Stamp It Crazy Gothic Devil image I used for my challenge card is:  MsPlum!  Please email me your mailing address so that I can forward that on to Barb at Stamp It Crazy... thanks so much for offering up the prize, Barb!!!

Congratulations everyone!  I hope to get on the ball tonight after 5pm central time to announce the Hello Dolly! winner... but don't hold your breath ;)

Comments

Gunn (MsPlum) said…
Really! How cool is that! Thank you!
Weyhey! Thanks so much, and congrats to all the others as well :D

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!