Hello Dolly Gruesome Twosome...

Wow... this post TOTALLY catches me up on winner announcements!

Un-freakin'-believable!

HDH030 - Hello Dolly! Gruesome Twosome:  TerryEO for her wicked cranky baby & bear, and Alex for her wonderful altered book project!  Please grab the Gruesome Twosome badge from my sidebar and link back here!!!

HDH030 prize winner, whom will receive the awesome Stamp It Crazy Gothic Dolls image I used for my challenge card is:  Lynx... by the way Lynx, can I just say that I LOVE YOUR ENTRY for this challenge?!  Please email me your mailing address so that I can forward that on to Barb at Stamp It Crazy... thanks so much for offering up the prize, Barb!!!

Congratulations everyone!

Comments

Woohoo!! Now that's awesome! *laughing, sort of...a little scared* Thank you so much for picking my card for the gruesome twosome! My son will be thrilled that I won this - not such a fluffy mom! HA! Congratulations Lyn, you darling sweet woman - you know your darkness! Woohoo - reveal! ;D
StampitCrazy said…
Its Ok Lynx, I have your address, and your stamp will be on the way!
ooo- THANK YOU!! It was so much fun. I just LOVE your challenges Barb!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!