February 2010 Master of the Macabre...

Uh.... my bad... I totally forgot to mention the Master of the Macabre for February?  Sorry!  Linda, aka Oz has graciously offered up this oz-some prize package... thanks, Oz!!!  You are the best... how many times have I said that? ;)


The Gruesome Twosome list from which I will draw a name for Master of the Macabre for February 2010 (from HDH024-HDH027 challenges):
1.  Oz
2.  Susan
3.  Barb
4.  Lynx
5.  Teri
6.  Jane
7.  Creepy Glowbugg
8.  Lynx

{drum roll}

The Master of Macabre for February 2010 is:  Susan!!!  Grab your Master of the Macabre badge from the sidebar, and please email me with your mailing address so I can forward it to Oz so that she can send out your winnings :)

Thanks so much for everyone's participation!

Comments

Congratulations Susan!!
Woohoo! I get a Master badge! What a fab start to the week! *does a gruesonely giddy little dance" THANK YOU!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!