HDH019 Gruesome Twosome & December Master of the Macabre!

I want to thank all of those that have been participating in these off-the-wall challenges!  I LOVE seeing all of the creativity that is out there, and I'm glad that you are sharing it with us :)

Ok, enough of the sappy stuff.  Starting this month with HDH020, I will be awarding prizes every week.  Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much... but the thrill is in the win, right?!  Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked... and I'm not tellling you ahead of time :)  OH THE POWER!  Sometimes it's good to be the Masterful Mistress of the Macabre, no?  Yeah, I just now named myself... I'm hoping it doesn't sound too... ya' know :)  If you have a better title for me, please share ;)

On to the point of this post... our GT's for last week & December's MOTM:

HDH019 - MoonGlow Gruesome Twosome:   Kristen for her artfully hand-drawn piece and Oz for her moonlit trees!  Please grab your GT badge from the sidebar, and linky it back to here!

Now, the list from which I will draw a name for Master of the Macabre for December 2009 (from HDH016-HDH019 challenges):

1.  Linda B
2.  Lynx
3.  Oz
4.  Lynx
5.  Anne
6.  Lynx
7.  Kristen
8.  Oz

I'm seeing a pattern here ;)

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
7
Timestamp: 2010-01-05 17:36:04 UTC



The Master of Macabre for December 2009 is:  Kristen!!!  Grab your Master of the Macabre badge from the sidebar, and please email me with your mailing address so that I can send out your winnings :)

Thanks so much for everyone's participation!
.

Comments

Kristen H said…
YeS!!! HOW COOL IS THIS! I can't wait to play along with Monday's challenge! We were traveling, so I will see you later with a new post! I am so glad to win! YAY! YAY! YAY! HApPY DANCE!
Happy New Year and Thank you!!!
Linda aka Oz said…
a Whoo Hoo with a deep curtsy to the newest Master of the Macabre! Love your happy dance girlfriend! Thank you again Barb for the GT, I too noticed a pattern and have no problem with it at all...wink wink nudge nudge! I think I will have a T-shirt made!!! the Oz

P.S. Wow, love the new changes!
blackdragon said…
oh kristen can i just bow please... at my age the knees are a little weak... but i am doffing my cap and tugging my fore-lock ... HAIL new master...
What pattern... cant wait to see the t-shirt OZ... maybe one of the prizes should be gruesome twosome t-shirts? Sorry again about last week.... i shall do better this week.
hugs to all lynx
I LIKE the new title- go with it :)

Congratulations Kristen! I am so enjoying seeing what everyone creates. You are all so talented!!
Chark said…
Congrats to all the winners! You guys rock!

Popular posts from this blog

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!

The Evil Returns