More cuteness... ugh!

;) Seriously, I just wanted to share one of the new Halloweenie stamp sets available from TAC. I was lucky enough to be asked to submit samples for their latest publication: Inspiration Avenue, and this is one that made it in!!

Yep... CUTE! I stamped & colored the witchie, masked her off and sponged the moon, grass & sky. I paper pieced her little skirt and then added some shadows to her & the sentiment with a q-tip.

Got out the ol' sewing machine and stitched a couple of edges of patterned paper after distressing them. Add some sheer ribbon & a glittery plastic spider and... voila!

Stamps: Spooky Girls, Happy Haunting

Paper: Penelope SWIC, White UltraSmooth & Penelope cardstocks

Ink: Landscape, Violette, Starry Night & Noir Palettes, Purple Hydrangea Versamagic (I think!)

Other: Penelope Ribbon, PrismaColor pencils w/ mineral oil, glittery spider

I'll be sharing a few more cute ones over the next several posts, so I hope that's ok ;)

What do you think?

Comments

Jen Carter said…
You did such a fabulous job on this card! The coloring is wonderful and it's so cute!!
Julie said…
Hi Barb,
I think you love the cutie ones really [hee hee] your so good at it. The image is realy cute and i love the background - how do you do that - i love the effect it gives.
I've got to get a wriggle on and submit my little card for this weeks challange.
Take Care and have a great weekend.
Ju xx
lisa808 said…
Sweet image. The spider is a frighteningly cute embellishment.
Trudy Osborn said…
This is so adorable! Your coloring on it is fabulous, as usual.
Christina said…
Too cute! I HATE spiders though! LOL!
kssdesigns said…
This is just oozing with cuteness! I love this set and you really did a fantastic job with this card!!
LadybugSue said…
Love this card and what you did to it. I saw the stamp sets and thought of you right away! You did great as usual...
Sharon said…
This card is wonderful! The image is adorable!! You did a fab job-I love it!!
Kim said…
Barb, I love all of your cards in the new maggie! Fantastic coloring & masking on this one!
Michelle said…
This is one of my FAVORITE cards like EVH-ER!! Seriously how freakin' awesome are you?!?! This is one awesome card, Barb!!
Kimberly said…
I loved this card when I saw it in the Maggie. I immediately told Anna that it had to be yours :) and then I ordered the set!
Helen Dooley said…
way cool card!
Bridgett Owens said…
It's spookTACular!
Bridgett Owens said…
It's spookTACular!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!