Just wanted to let everyone know that I've cleaned up the sidebar a bit and created some handy pages that can be accessed by the tabs under the blog header:
- Halloween/Goth stamp companies: this tab has been there for awhile now. And if you know of some that need to be added, please email me (see sidebar for link).
- HDH badges: here you can find badges for Gruesome Twosomes, Master of the Macabre, as well as one plain ol' "I love Macabre Mondays". Grab 'em if you need 'em.
- Creepy Cool blogs: I really need to update this list! Again, if you know of some AWESOME Halloween blogs, let me know!
- Our Sponsors: this is a new one! The sponsors kept getting pushed down the way, so I felt they needed a page all to themselves! Thanks for helping out with some of the prizes! If you would like to sponsor an upcoming challenge, please contact me :)
- Dt's, stores & other cool stuff: these are all of the other badges and links for Design Teams I'm on, guest DT spots, challenge blog links, stores I like and/or work for, etc.
I was rushing around last night, trying to button up some DT things & blog stuff, and had a couple of spare minutes to throw this card together! Yeay! I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY ALONG WITH A CHALLENGE ON MY OWN BLOG! Oh, sorry... I guess I was screaming :)
Here is my little monstie. Isn't he cute? I know he's from Stampotique, but I don't know his name as a buddy of mine sent me a stamped image quite a while ago! The sentiments are both retired from TAC, and the uber-awesome batty fence is a MS border punch.
I've actually had this cutie colored up for a couple of months now. Yeah. I know. How bad does THAT suck? It took me longer to cut him out than to color him :) I think he could be zombie-ish... but not as zombie-ish as Creepy G's card from yesterday... effing fantastic!
I must say that I love my Macabre Minions. They have totally taken over so many of the duties here while I'm working... thanks guys! Without you there wouldn't be an HDH challenge :)