HDH055 - Elegantly Evil

Well, kids... this didn't turn out NEARLY elegant or evil enough, but I'm posting it anyway :)  I've been busy planning & designing samples for some upcoming classes I'll be teaching at The Scrapbook Page in Shawnee, Kansas!  Yep, if you are in the Kansas City area, be sure to sign up for my October 11th Eerie Elegant card class & October 19th Halloween Waterfall Mini-Album class.  The Scrapbook Page's newsletter should be coming out soon so you can get more details... and I'll be posting a couple of pics here in the next week or so :)

Anyway, back to today's bit o' Halloweenieness :)  Super simple and no frills.


After heat embossing the image & sentiment, I sponged white ink around them.  A little Stickles adds just the right bit o' bling.

What do you think?

Comments

DonnaMundinger said…
OMG! GORGEOUS oh Masterful One! xxD
Alison said…
You may not love it, Barb...but I do! I think it's fabulous!!!!!!!
Creepy Glowbugg said…
Contrary to my beliefs, less is more. This is quite elegant with a dash of evil thrown in. Me likey.
Patti J said…
Love it, Barb - it's very uniquely done! Glad to see you are getting that Mojo back!!! Great card, my friend!
This is beautiful. As Glo said - less is more sometimes and this is def. more
Cheryl Valadez said…
I thinks me needs one of these elegantly creepy chandeliers in my living room! Awesome! *said in a high pitched sing-song finish to emphasize awesomeness*
Nancy said…
I agree, less is more....I love how you embossed the image and added the glitz...great card girlie....


Hugs
Nancy
Teri said…
Definately elegant hun. Love that chandelier - wish my ceilings were high enough to have one!
Hugs,
Teri x
This is gorgeous Barb, you are certainly the Master :D
Suzanne said…
It is totally awesome Barb!! Love it!
Glittered Paws said…
Love how you "dressed up" this image the stickles are the perfect touch. Great card and glad to see you post!!!
LadybugSue said…
Love It!!!! Wish I lived in KS!!
I would soooo be taking your classes!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Fabulous card Barb! I love it! I have a chandelier image and I might just have to case your card! Love how you made it spooky elegant! :o)
Kel said…
Love it!! Definately going to try that white inking behind an image..great great look!
Chelsea said…
I love it... The stickles are great to bling it up!
blackdragon said…
PERFECTION.... my master!
xxx lynx
Andrea C said…
just brilliant and gorgeous that's what I think x
Anonymous said…
I think we have to paint our chandelier black ;-).
I love your card - it's perfect.
Laurie Unger said…
Flippin awesome! Wish I was also close to KS, so I could attend your class!
Sharon said…
Wow I love this. I just love everything about it! Fabulous card!!
Liz said…
Wow, a whole blog dedicated to Halloween paper crafting, who knew?!? :) I love this card!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

More love and another Challenge Alert!