Wretched Wednesday - Get Lost!

Okay, first things first.
We have two sets of Gruesome Twosome titles
to name today.
First up are the GTs for the
Metal Mania challenge.
Congratulations to
Dawn
 

and

Lisa


Fabulously metallic projects ladies. 

Which brings us to the highly coveted,
Stampotique sponsored, Chic Freak challenge GTs.

Willy
and

Evil Edna 


and finally, the winner of the $30 gift certificate,

Susan
Please contact Barb (email addy is in the sidebar)
to claim your prize.

Congratulations to all the winners!
Please grab your badge and display it with
deviant pride!!

A huge thank you to everyone that played in the recent
challenges! So much eye candy to salivate over!

And finally, I have my Get Lost! project
for this week's Macabre Monday challenge.

As soon as I saw this Voodoo Lady image
I knew she would be mine. Yes, she would be mine... 

I took an Old World map I found on Google
and chopped it in half and distressed it. 

I used both halves to layer behind my main image.
I also made my own background paper with an
ancient clear stamp of a compass and some
Sepia Versamark, some clear embossing powder,
and some Stickles.

And then for my big "step out of my comfort zone",
I colored with watercolor pencils on kraft paper.
It was fun and different to use the pencils. It seemed to 
take longer, but the end result is pretty cool.
I need some more pencils, but I am not into the whole
Gammasol and baby oil blending (even more work!),
so it's cheapy Coloray or Col-erase pencils for me!

There is still plenty of time to enter
Just do it!!  

Comments

Andrea C said…
Well done ladies. I LOVE your card and have never seen this image before. Ithink Ihave to have it. I bought some prismacolor pencils and didn't like them! Your colouring is top notch and the map is extremely delectable hehe. Fab x
Susan Paul said…
Wow!! What a wonderful surprise to discover that I won the fantastic Stampotique gift certificate prize for the MM Chic Freak Challenge. I can't wait to visit their shop and check out some of their fantastic stamps I learned about here on HDH. Thank you. A fun challenge with lots of great projects to see. I'll definitely be back for more challenges.
Sue
ike said…
AWESOME image - I have never seen that one and just might treat myself to a quick visit over there to Kimmie :-D Fabulous card Hun xxxxxxxx
DonnaMundinger said…
Fabulous work, ladies! A huge congrats to our winners. And Glo I'm IN LOVE with that Kimmie! Unfreakinbelieveable card! xxD

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

More love and another Challenge Alert!