Mutinous Monday...

Whoops... almost forgot to post something today!  Rush rush rush... this time of year is exhausting.  So, take a little breather and have a gander at this:


This card is from one of my recent Copic Classes I taught at The Scrapbook Page in Shawnee, Kansas.  I LOVE this Sweet Pea image from Anna Marine!  Paired with that black/red paper = awesome!


She looks so much better in person... my camera isn't the best.


I sprayed the rolled flowers with Black Gold Glimmer Mist for a subtle shimmer.  And then there is that fan-freakin'-tastic black velvet/crochet trim from May Arts... just one more addiction I have now developed!

Comments

Anonymous said…
She's gorgeous indeed! Your colouring is phenomenal!
Crafty Loops said…
Oh my giddy aunt!! Your colouring of this image is INCREDIBLE!! Wow, what a really gorgeous image and your flowers are beautiful. Fantastic card. Lee x
Alice said…
beautiful image and coloring. very pretty card!
Ginger said…
She is beautiful! I'm getting a little tired of Christmas "stuff" and your card brings me back down to my comfort zone!
Barb, this card is gorgeous, the image is beautiful and colouring is awesome and you are right.....that ribbon is to die for LOL
DonnaMundinger said…
Absolutely GORGEOUS, Barb! xxD
Jamie Phillips said…
Very beautiful card!
ike said…
That is a super fab image and the colouring is diving. Lovely piece :-) xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!