10.26.2011

Wretched Wednesday - Pumpkinhead

This week's Macabre Monday challenge is
Movie Madness: Pumpkinhead. 


Now I totally grew up on the horror of the 70's and the 80's.
I remember the teenage neighbors coming home from the 
theater after seeing the original Friday the 13th. I begged them for 
details and then went around to all of my friends acting as if I had
actually seen the movie myself. What a little poseur. Ha!


Even though the film "Pumpkinhead" was a flop when it was 
released back in 1988, it has gone on and attained cult status
in today's pop culture.


With my mojo being on reserve these days, I did manage to
come up with something kinda cool.




This is a work in progress. Hopefully, I can get it finished
tonight. The Copics that I used to color this guy with are very
sticky right now. And the markers don't blend worth a turd on this
plastic either. Hmmm. I'm already vested here, so it's too late
to start something new.

I do have pretty good turd polishing abilities, so stay tuned.

Now for a Gruesome Twosome announcement.


Last week's GT for the 
Lurid and Looming Landscape
challenge are:

Valerie-Jae
and
Linda

Thank you to everyone who entered and it was nice
to see some new faces playing along with our usual suspects.    

3 comments:

Gina said...

The colours look awesomely merged on screen! Try drying it with heat gun...might help...might just solve the problem of vested interest by destroying it totally!!:D XXX

~Lady B~ said...

I'm having the same trouble trying to color my vinyl toys. Perhaps airbrushing or spray painting will work better. When you figure out the best technique, let me know.
a_j_brown@yahoo.com

DonnaMundinger said...

I'd say lookin' good, so far! However, I've read you next post. OOOOpppss!!! xxD