ATTENTION PAST PRIZE WINNERS & MASTERS OF THE MACABRE:

(image "borrowed" from Google Images)

Hey all!  I apologize for being MIA for so long, but between family stuff, classes, my "real" job & CHA, I haven't had a chance to do anything.  So, if any of you that were to receive a prize and/or Master of the Macabre goodie pack and haven't received it, will you PLEASE email me at barbi007@kc.rr.com ?  In the email, please list your name, email address, mailing address & which HDH challenge or MM month you won.  I misplaced my list that I had started, and I know a couple of you are about to string me up >:)

(image "borrowed" from Google Images)

As soon as work slows down, I am hoping to get caught up.  Also, be looking for a little blog candy in the near future as well!

I want to give a HUGE shout-out to the Macabre Minions for doing an absolutely fabulous job with their weekly inspiration pieces, and for keeping up with the challenges and announcements.  Thank you SO much, ladies... you are awesome :)

(image "borrowed" from Google Images)

Comments

ike said…
LARF.... love the images. :-D
You did me Hun - my little parcel you sent got nicked by some thieving b*****d so you arranged for some Simply Betty digis for me - so you can cross me OFF your new list....... hahahaha
email on it's way. Take care Barb and hope life calms soon....just in time for October lol

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!