Happy Birthday to the Creepy Cricut Cween, Donna!!

Yep, it's CCC Donna's birthday today.  We don't know how old she is, because she said that a lady never tells... hmmmmm... I don't see no ladies around here... but we'll just go with it :)

I made you a card, Donna, and I'm hoping it will get to you by tomorrow or the next day.  So this might spoil it, but you'll just have to suck it up!


Great sentiment, right?  PERFECT for Donna, me thinks... especially since she IS so FABULOUS.  That's right, Donna, I said it... in that non-hoity-toity kind of way ;)


The image is from Stampotique, the sentiment is from Missy B's, the edge punch is EK Success, the ribbon is from Michael's dollar bin (oh yes... yes it is... and it is delightful), and the AWESOME silver background is some wallpaper that Creepy Glowbugg sent to me.  LOVE IT!

I know I'm stretching it a bit, but this card uses the SDC#29 sketch over at the Stampotique challenge blog.  I used Daniel Torrente's Prom Queen for the 1st rectangle, and I rotated the 2nd rectangle for the sentiment... is that allowed?!  The ribbon & punched edge serve as the horizontal element in the sketch.


There you have it.  Happy Birthday, Donna!  I hope it was the best one yet :)

Comments

Sarah_W said…
Happy Birthday Donna!

My 3 year old son wanted to touch my boobies the other day and I told him, You don't do that to a lady! He said, You're not a lady! Haha so no ladies here either but I still won't ask your age lol Hope you have a fab day xx
CuddlyBunny said…
Happy Birthday Donna! And I agree ... perfect sentiment for the recipient!
Happy Birthday Donna! Faboo card Barb!
I'm in love with this creation! Wicked job on the color combo and the layout (and of course the coloring)!
Val :)
SDC
Andrea C said…
Fantastic card, love how you coloured her and the sentiment is just perfect tehe x
Anonymous said…
OMG, Barb! She's gonna LOVE it! Happy Birthday Donna!
Gez Butterworth said…
Fabulous card. Great choice of image. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challege.
Miranda said…
Super Cute Card! Happy Birthday Donna!
Carol W. said…
Happy Birthday Donna! Fabulous card, love the sentiment! TFS
Kaz said…
Of course you can fiddle with the sketch if you make such a fabulous card with it!!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.
And Happy Birthday to Donna!
shirley said…
Fab card! Love the sentiment!
Unknown said…
Barb you rock! I love your card and that color purple/pink is just gorgeous. Works perfect with the black. Donna is the bomb, she is going to love her card. !!!
Anonymous said…
What a stunning card! Wonderful background and I love the combination of the girl and the quote. Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge
Jayne C said…
AMAZING!!!! Love it all!!! x
Sue said…
What a brilliant card, who wouldn't love this!!
What an amazing take on the sketch, I love all the elements and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.
Vicki G said…
Great Card! Love the colours. Thanks for playing with us at SDC

Vicki
Maria Sabina R said…
cute zombie girl! Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge
Hella said…
Just: WOW!
DonnaMundinger said…
Just got home from my trip and this FABULOUS card was waiting for me! A million thanks, Barb! I ADORE the sentiment, the image, the coloring, oh EVERYTHING! And where did that fabby metallic background paper come from? Oh DUH! Read the post more carefully, stupid. WOW, would I love some wallpaper like that! Gorgeous! I SOOOO love this! xxD
Jenn Borjeson said…
Happy birthday to Donna! :) FABULOUS card.
Anita said…
Just fabulous!!
Alexa said…
Amazing card and great background - I love it!
thekathrynwheel said…
Fab card and I love the way you coloured her in! Thanks for joining the challenge at SDC.
Debbie said…
I wish this was MY birthday card!! WOW! Love everything about it...speechless! Happy Birthday Donna!
salamanda said…
Simply stunning card and it works so well
joanne wardle said…
lol great "interpretation of the sketch". but it it absolutely wonderful. I just love your colouring. thanks for taking part in the stampotique challenge

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

More love and another Challenge Alert!