3.09.2011

Wicked Wednesday!!!!

This edition of Wicked Wednesday is a bit
tardy as it is "Zombie Week" on the Chiller channel
and I am easily distracted by the undead.

For this week's Macabre Monday challenge of
"Toe Tags and Body Bags",
we are to design a tag or a bag with a creepy
twist.

I went with tags.

I had fun decoupaging this one with various
images, stamps, mulberry papers, and a charm.

This was a digital tag that I embossed and cracked.
I also added a handmade coffin charm and some fibers.

Here is a good picture of the iridescent embossing
and the cracked glass effect.

Drop by my blog for more info on these tags
and a heads up regarding the next
Macabre Monday challenge.

Now get busy and make some
unorthodox tags and bags!!!!
You have until this Sunday at 10PM CST.


  
  

7 comments:

Andrea C said...

What a little artist you truly are! x

Christina said...

LOL I have the same problem. I just picked up the walking dead on dvd....guess yard work will be waiting.

Andrea C said...

Hubby said to say your main tag is outstanding x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Your hubby is a tough critic so that means alot, thanks.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW, Glo! Beyond fabulous! xxD

Barb said...

Fantastic work as always!!

Alex said...

Oh my gosh! These are FABULOUS!!!