Pimping myself out again...

Yep.  It's true.  So if this bothers you, please ignore it and go to your next item in your Reader :)

The Angel Company is having an AWESOME paper sale for all of you scrapbookers & cardmakers!!

TAC™ Promotions

Here's a link to my online store so that you can see what they look like... and you can order directly online :)  Just click the link and look at the side bar... then click on each collection to view them all!

For you local people (Kansas City to Wellsville areas), just EMAIL ME and I'll send the order in with others to save a little shipping cost!  And I'm sorry to say that The Angel Company does not ship outside of the US or PR :(

Comments

Dawn said…
the click me link isn't working
Barb said…
It's working now! Thanks, Dawn!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!