1. Create a dark and macabre SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :)
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and please leave a direct-link back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, S&S, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH046.
4. Weekly giveaways! Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much... but the thrill is in the win, right?! Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked... and I'm not telling you ahead of time :)
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using images of pumpkins and/or jack-o-lanterns. Sinister smiling, gutted, sliced, jacko's left to rot... this has GOT to be an easy one in which to participate, right?! AND you can earn a bonus entry into this week's prize drawing if you also share a photo of your favorite jack-o-lantern... it can be one that you created yourself or one that is over-the-top awesome that you've found elsewhere. Sound like fun? I KNOW!
Later today (Monday) I'll announce the Gruesome Twosomes for the past few challenges AND the June 2010 Master of the Macabre! AND I'll address the "poll" results from this past week very soon!