Ok... I know you guys are into the dark side of things and all, but I have to share this super cute Kraftin' Kimmie card I made over at my "normal" blog :)
OMG, Barb! Precious! (Not a word you here much over here, eh? LOL Really though. I have her and still haven't inked her up. Too many stamps, too little time! xxD
Welcome to the Little Hop of Horrors Halloween Blog Hop... If you've arrived here from Nicole's blog , then you are on the right track! Nicole has assembled quite the not so little gathering of goul-friends for a fiendishly fun hop, with the opportunity to win some awesome loot to boot! Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post for a few details :) Now, it's not a secret that I AM a Halloween fan (uh, hello.... what's the name of this blog again?). This time of year is my favorite: cool autumn air, crunchy Fall leaves, pumpkins, and creepiness... what's not to love?! Well, to start things off, I've created this no-frills, but frighteningly fun Halloween card using a couple of new digi's from Simply Betty Stamps that will be available starting tomorrow... sorry blood-suckers, not today :) This is Damien & Spiderella. I like to imagine Damien is a newly turned vampire whom by chance of fate comes upon Spiderella... a veteran vamp who'...
The Haunted Design House is nearing a huge milestone. Nearly 500 followers!!!! As a special thank you to all of our wonderful followers, I am offering up some Hallowe'en blog candy . I am a collector of "schtuff". This kind of random Hallowe'en schtuff. There are some Monster wind-ups, a Monster note pad, some Bloodbath Body Spray, a couple of rubber duckies, a Ouija board tin of mints, and some cute argyle snot paper. Here we have a cool Skull and Roses pen, some cork board skull stickers, some star confetti, an eyeball ball, a Bath and Body antibacterial gel, and some other random bits of Hallowe'en cheer. Rules for entering the giveaway: 1. Be or become a follower and leave a comment = 1 entry 2. Re post this blog candy on your own blog, fb, or twitter. Leave a comment with a link to your post = 1 entry per post That's it! I will randomly draw and post the winner on Friday the 22nd. No...
Ok, macabre fans ... this week marks HDH's 100th challenge! I can't believe it... who knew there were so many creeptastically cool people out there?! Thanks to everyone for tuning in and having fun with this little ol' blog :) So, to celebrate this milestone, we're going to do a few things different this week >;) The general list of rules still apply (see sidebar), so be sure to follow them to be considered for the coveted Gruesome Twosome & Master of the Macabre titles! There is BLOG CANDY-CORN to be had this week! That's right... keep reading... Did you know that Vincent Price would've been 100 this year?! Yes, so it is divine providence that this week's challenge is: "Varying Visages of Vincent" (translates to: the many faces of Vinny ) You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece that is inspired by the TRUE Master of the Macabre, Vincent Price . A movie, character, poem, narration, song or quote... a...
Comments