1. Create a dark and macabre SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :)
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and please leave a direct-link back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, S&S, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH035.
4. Weekly giveaways! Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much... but the thrill is in the win, right?! Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked... and I'm not telling you ahead of time :)
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Walking Dead Divas
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using images/sentiments of o-so-girly zombies!! Blingy, pink, flowery (or not)... let's see those ladies of the day & night...
uh... I meant that in a totally non-hooker type of way ;)
And lookie! I finished mine early :) Yeay! This background was made with one of the Impressabilities plates. After embossing it with my Big Shot, I dragged my Belle Rose & Noir Palette pads across the top to pick up these lover-ly crescent moon shapes! Sahweeeet! I highlighted her hair and metal studs with a Stardust Clear glitter pen... for just a little sumpin' sumpin'.
I colored her with Prismacolors and mineral oil with blending stumps. The fabulous image? Yeah, it's another from Stamp It Crazy... Zombie Girl with Doll... me likey alot :) AND, it just so happens, that this stamp will be the prize this week! Yeay!! Who wouldn't want this?! That's what I thought.
So, let's see those decrepit divas of the flesh eating variety this week... yum!