A-tisket A-tasket...

... three freaks in a basket!  You are humming that old nursery rhyme right now, aren't you?!  Come on... admit it... you are going to Google it as soon as you leave here ;)  Let me save you the trouble... from Wikipedia:  CLICK HERE

Ok, back to the card... this is for another challenge from Stampotique Designers: SDC#4 - Easter.  I haven't received my latest order from Stampotique, so I only have four stamps on hand... I think 3 in a Round worked perfectly!  Please click on the photos to see them close-up.

How wonderfully springy and Easter-y... right?  ;)  I hope you can tell I was trying to create a basket handle with the ribbon.  And I went a little edger punch happy on this one.  And look... even some actual handwriting... un-freakin'-believeable.

Stamps:  3 in a Round (Stampotique), rolling alpha (Provo Craft)
Paper:  Bazzill & white cardstocks
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo & Palette Noir
Colorant:  Prismacolor pencils w/ mineral oil blending
Other:  ribbon (TAC), flowers (Archiver's & MM), MS spider border punch, EK Success edger punch, Distress Stickles (flower center)

What do you think?

Comments

Amy Kolling said…
Creepy but I kinda like it!! Your coloring is fantastic as usual!! And I LOVE the edger punches you used!
thekathrynwheel said…
Ha ha ha! I think it's brilliant! You have a great imagination :-)
Daniella said…
Hey! It's Danielle from S&S!! Just followed your link here!!

LOVE that card. What a wonderful Easter basket!! My kids WISH they had a basket made of heads!! Great job.
Linda aka Oz said…
a frikit, a fraket,
you're gonna win with that basket...
Kaz said…
That's brilliant. Love it all x
Creepy Glowbugg said…
Such nice use of the image. Way to "Easter" it up.
I'm up to 13 Torrente stamps so far.
Wanna touch me?
Dean and Selena said…
Haha!! totally awesome!! And absolutley, you can tell it's a basket ! Love it :-)
Alison said…
I think you are totally warped and i love it!!! What an awesome card! What sick and crazy characters those guys are! Awesome job!!!
Carol said…
What a grand idea! I love that you could look at that images and 'see' a basket! Thanks SO much for joining us here at Stampotique!
Kristen H said…
Awesome... I LOVE it! I love the grass and web layers... so very cool. You are the BEST!!! Love it B!!!
Suzanne said…
fanfreakintastic! Of course, I would expect nothing less from you! Seriously, I love it!
StampitCrazy said…
This card is so freakin Cute....
Definitely one I will need to save to my fave file!!! Love the colors on it and how you colored the skulls. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge this week!
Anonymous said…
a very clever use of that stamp - egg-cellent stuff!
Laura said…
FANTASTIC! I really like this. A very clever idea. Is that really your handwriting? Looks amazing. Wish mine was like that! Lol
Carol Q said…
LOL - we've used the same stamp for this challenge! love this. great colouring
CraftyMomOf3 said…
soooooooooooo flippin cool!!!
Steph said…
oh my gosh... this card is awesome... love the skulls, hope I get some in my basket :)
Benedicte said…
the card is awesome!
love the stamp you have used
hugs, Benedicte
Kathi said…
Oh my gosh! Brilliant! I love it!
Unknown said…
OMG! This is a hoot!! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!