1. Create a dark and macabre SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :)
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and please leave a direct-link back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, S&S, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH029.
4. Weekly giveaways! Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much... but the thrill is in the win, right?! Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked... and I'm not telling you ahead of time :)
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Oh You Devil!
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using images/sentiments that are little devilish in nature. Cute, funny, or evil... we DO like the dark stuff here! :)
HAL19 (Stamp It Crazy - scroll down a bit), This Boy (TAC), sentiment from Inkadinkado (I think)
Paper: Scarlet, Black & White UltraSmooth cardstocks (TAC)
Ink: Moulin Rouge & Noir Palettes, Fresh Snow (PTI)
Other: Copic markers, Cuttlebug embossing folder, MS drippy goo punch
I'll post the Gruesome Twosome & prize winner in a separate post this week (maybe tomorrow, maybe not!)
So, are you up for the challenge?! I'm hoping to see some truly gruesome devil images... I'm needing to find another good one to buy for my rubbah stash :)