Creepy Cryptids Wretched Wednesday

****  If you played along with our "Oh my gourd!" challenge ****
you may be one of six lucky winners. Check this post to see if you won.
So far, only half the winners have responded.
You only have until this Sunday, the 7th to claim your prize.
We need to get them posted in time for the holiday!!
 
 
So, have you heard that Cryptocurium is our
Macabre Monday sponsor this week?
What is Cryptocurium, you ask? Well, it's a candy store that caters to the
Lovecraftian epicurean sweet tooth.   
Check out this post to see all the sweet pics and details. 
 
I am still working on my Cryptid for this week, so I'll just get to the meat of
the post and announce the Gruesome Twosome from last week's
Chain me up, chain me down challenge.
 
Congratulations to
 
 
and
 
 
Thank you to everyone who plays along with us every week.
It's comforting to know there are other dark crafters out there.
We couldn't do this without you! 
 
 
    
  
 


Comments

Vee Cassidy said…
congratulations you two! fabulous projects. Vee xx
KristyLee said…
YAY!!! Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Gruesome Twosomes!! I will sport the badge on my blog proudly! Thank you!
Peace,
KristyLee
nwilliams6 said…
How fun. I totally love this challenge! You guys sooo make me think!
Monique's art said…
Congrats to the winners.
Btw i did send email bout prize don't know if you received it

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!