4.21.2012

Arrrrrrrgh...

After seeing what Creepy Glowbugg did with all of those Delicious Doodles images, I didn't even want to post this.  Wasn't that step card amazing?!!!  Me.  So.  Jealous.

So, here is my no-frills card for you:


That Zombie Pirate image by Teri is awesome, isn't it?  So to make it center-stage, I just used some Karen Foster "Dragon's Gate" paper scraps & popped up the matted image.


You still have a few days to play along for the chance at some Delicious Doodles digis!  Check out THIS post for details :)

8 comments:

Colleen said...

I love the colors! great treasure chest look.

Sub-Radar-Mike said...

The maggots are a nice touch, haha.

lisa aka b.creative said...

awesome job! love that digi ♥

Teri said...

Oar-some hun! Fabulous colouring!! xxx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

love it! Your colouring always has me in awe anyway x

Andrea C said...

Wow this is eye poppingly fab xx

Lisa M said...

Incredible coloring on this image, it's mind boggling, but the goatee...my gosh!!! That looks outstanding. :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Barb, your coloring always blows me totally away! Don't need much else when you can color like that. Me. So. Jealous! xxD