HDH Mutinous Monday #004 and a little housekeeping...

First up... for those that have won prizes and have NOT received them, please email the Mistress:  barbi007@kc.rr.com ... she is obviously slipping :)

Next... Mutinous Monday!  I totally forgot about posting this way back when SBS released the Halloween Steampunks...dammit!  Better late than never, I guess:


Meet DracoLOVE him!  I can't find him in the SBS store, but the link takes you to the section in which he should be found.  The others in that line are pretty awesome, too!  The sentiment here is from Pink By Design's A Haunting We Will Go.  Martha's Scarey Fence & Grass edge punches and a little Echo Park Apothescarey paper line finishes this off.


I'll have more Mutinous Mondays for you, however I am up to my pumpkins with classes & holiday activities for the remainder of the year!  I seriously don't remember life being this busy a few years ago... it sucks to be a grown-up sometimes ;)

Comments

Crafty Loops said…
This is amazing, I love the tree. Lee x
Love it and Draco is a HOTTIE!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!