HDH102 - Queen of the Damned

*Please see the sidebar for HDH Macabre Monday Rules*

Ok, macabre fans... your challenge this week:


"Queen of the Damned"
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece
that uses royalty, crowns, and/or thrones as the focus.
This doesn't have to focus on the movie with the same name (though it may)... just as long as it has that royally creepy touch, it qualifies!

Now let's see what the Minions have in store for you:


Creepy Cricut Cween Donna:



Agent of the Abominable Andrea:



Devious Digital Demoness Susan:



Temptress of Terror Teri:



will post on Wretched Wednesday, so tune in!

Now let's see what YOU have in store for US!




Comments

Jenn Borjeson said…
Oooh - I know exactly what I want to do this week.... hee hee I'll give you a hint - it's going to be an extension of my Kreepy Kid from last week. ;)
~Lady B~ said…
I have some ideas rolling through my twisted head. Great inspiration once again from the DT!
CuddlyBunny said…
Everyone's work is amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

More love and another Challenge Alert!