7.05.2011

{knock knock knock} Housekeeping...

I know that Sammibug & Ike are all taken care of, prize wise (Sammi, let me know when it arrives!)... who did I miss?  Email me (link in sidebar) and let me know so I can get those out this week!

I'm behind yet again in announcing a couple of the past Masters of the Macabre, but I was waiting for one last sponsor to name a winner... it STILL hasn't happened, so unfortunately I will have to substitute a prize for the Necro Neckware challenge.  Sorry guys!  Let me consult with the Minions to figure it out and I'll be back to announce winners.

2 comments:

ike said...

Oh that's such a shame they haven't bothered to answer you. I expect everyone would have loved to have seen their creation made into a necklace....I'm gutted :-(

Ike xxxxxxxxxx

anusuyaw3solutions said...

I have read this post. This post is a nice one that similar to housekeeping services in chennai , security services in chennai , garden maintenances and catering services in chennai . That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..