6.13.2011

SBS Belladonna Preview!

This entire week, I will be showing a new line of Simply Betty Stamps images... and let's just say, they are creepy... yet a little cute.  But you should be used to that by now ;)  You'll have a chance to win these great images as clear stamps... just hop over to The Burtonesque Dolls blog for all of the details!

And now, on to the fun:


You HDH stalkers know that I don't do red often, but I saw this paper and I just HAD to use it :)


Don't you love her raggedy sleeves?  And the hair... awesome!  This is the first time I've tried out the whole Copic airbrushing thing.  I really like how splattery & grungy it turned out.

Definitely check out what the whole TBD DT has done for this... you won't be disappointed!

 
Main Image:  Belladonna (SBS)
Rubber stamps:  Bad to the Bone (TAC), skull (Artful Illusions)
Paper:  Reminisce & Bazzill
Other:   Copic markers, MS edge punch, misc. sheer ribbon, Nestabilities, eyelet, black twine

5 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

Barb, she is fab! Love your coloring and that sentiment. I've been on the fence regarding the airbrushing. Maybe I need to take the plunge and get me one of them thar contraptions ;D

FitterTwit said...

OMG... THIS IS FABULOUS!!! I AM OVER THE MOON (hence the caps lock abuse) FOR THIS!!! If you put this one up for sale, I gotta have it! LOVE it!

Andrea C said...

I ADORE this card it is so bloomin GORGEOUS. Seriously love love love it x

Carol said...

FANTastic job with her! She is amazing, I love the card

I Don't Do Straignt said...

You're right Barb, the red paper is gorgeous! Love the red and black colour combo and you have coloured this image perfectly. FAB!!!