HDH093 Macabre Mistress style...

I got to play!!!!  I am totally psyched... I just LOVE getting crafty, and these Kenny K images definitely add the fun ;)

I was lucky enough to work with Miss Fortune... a sexy little bi-atch, no?


And check this awesome clearance aisle find... its a faceted glass gem that has been wrapped in mesh and set into a metal housing.  L.O.V.E. it.  Thank you, JoAnn's, for the frugal find :)  I've got these in this pink/purple, light green, light grey & black (with silver mesh)... jealous?  ;)


I'm not overly thrilled with her hair, but the rest of her turned out great, me thinks.  I've got her sitting atop some self-adhesive velvet skully trim from We R.  I cut the little bat out and stuck it on the inside.  


The paper is from my stash, and it has been crumpled, sanded & torn... pretty much mangled :)  I also distressed the edges of all of the cardstocks & crumpled up the flower.  I used a Tim Holtz edge die & popped on a few gems to finish it off.


What do you think? 
You've still got a little bit to enter the HDH093 Kuriously Korroded challenge to win some Kenny K images for yourself!

Comments

Such a great image and LOVE what you have done with it. She looks so perfectly coloured in front of all the dark grunge. It's a great balance. In fact, I've been wracking my brain all week to think of what I can do to enter, and you just sparked my idea for me! Eeek... better get making it fast.
Tina said…
this is so freakin sassy...i love the colors you used and the details are perfect...love this card

Tina
This card is gorgeous. The colours and the image all work so well together. FAB!

Fiona. x
Gina said…
Totally jealous!!! :D XXX
DonnaMundinger said…
Honestly Barb! You ARE the MISTRESS! I covet everything you've done here. Fabulous, woman! xxD
Jodi said…
As always awesome card, Barb!! Love the mesh cover jewel.

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!