A just-for-the-fun-of-it post...

Yep.  I am officially putting my foot down... I decided to create something that is not for a challenge, DT assignment, or any other "need to do" type thing.

Oh how refreshing :)
I mean, I'm not saying that I don't love the DT thing or the challenge thing... it's just sometimes good to create something for no reason at all.

The sentiment is from Stamp Insanity and the digi is one of the Punky Teen Halloweenies from Simply Betty Stamps.  And I believe the paper is BoBunny?

Now, off to bed... I've gotta work tomorrow, then Monday, then teach a class Monday night.  Thank goodness I'm over my cold finally!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for a new challenge on Monday... in fact, this card kinda leads up to that challenge a bit :)

Comments

Rosa Witten said…
Awesome card Barb! It is nice when you just get to have fun with stamping. :)
Andrea C said…
amazing I love how you coloured her (red is my fave colour) this looks just brilliant, let's have a hip hip hooray for just because cards yay!! x
Gina said…
Stunning colouring Barb! :D XXX
Alison said…
Love this! I agree, it's good to make something just to make something! Awesome job!
Carol W. said…
Fabulous card! Love the colors and the sentiment is perfect! TFS
I love this card, and it's simplicity, if you will. Very pretty.
DonnaMundinger said…
You go girl! how fun is that!? Love this! Glad you're feeling better. it shows! xxD
CraftyMomOf3 said…
so gorgeous Barb!!

Hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

More love and another Challenge Alert!