HDH Macabre Monday Rules:
1. Create a dark and macabre SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :)
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and please leave a direct-link back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, S&S, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH068.
4. Weekly giveaways! Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much... but the thrill is in the win, right?! Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked... and I'm not telling you ahead of time :)
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected and will receive a little giftie from me... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween project / card using EXACTLY 8 items. Every little thing counts... card base, image panel, every gem, ribbon, sentiment, etc!! This may be harder than you think ;) No cheating on this one!
This week is sponsored by Lily from Octopode Factory!! Lily has kindly offered up $10 to spend in her shop to this week's winner! And yes, when you start looking around at all of her fab images, you are going to want them all... just ask Macabre Minion Donna how many she's got ;)
Check out what Donna and the other Macabre Minions have in store for your viewing pleasure... we were lucky enough to work with some of Lily's awesome images ahead of time!
Macabre Mistress Lynx:
Creepy Cricut Cween Donna:
Digital Demon-ess Susan:
Chaotic Creepy Glowbugg:
Which one of these kids is not like the others? LOVE this holiday card!:)
Fabulous work from my Macabre Minions... not surprising, right?!
I'll be back later this week with my offering...
... I've got TWO done for this challenge!