New Simply Betty Release - Christmas Emos Preview Day 1

**Note:  Please scroll down to the next post for the latest HDH Macabre Monday challenge!

Yes, it is that time again!  Time for a couple of days of teasers before SBS releases their Christmas Emos :)  Friday the 5th will be here before you know it, and you'll be able to purchase some of these babies for yourself.  Until then, how's about a lil' taste?

 Just look at the scowl on Christian's face?!  Typical teenage attitude... but it's not like he was asked to shovel the driveway or somethin'.  :)  I love him... so much fun to color... and I even kept to the traditional Christmas colors... proud of me?

Ok, I'll admit it... I just LOVE the skull-as-pom-pom on his hat :)

Digi:  Bah Humbug Christian (Simply Betty)
Rubber Stamps:  Merry Words (retired TAC)
Paper:  Merry Wishes (retired TAC), Bazzill & PTI cardstocks, Caboodles white cs (TAC)
Other:  Copic markers, VersaFine Onyx ink & pop dots

Be sure to check the SBS blog & the rest of the DT's blogs for additional peeks!!  On Friday, there will be a HUGE blog hop... I can't wait for you to see the rest of the Christmas Emos this week... especially tomorrow's!

Comments

Betty Boo! said…
I love how you actually Spelled Bah Humbug right! LOL Awesome card Barb!
Love it Barb, I'm in a Bah Humbug kind of mood myself at the minute :D
chrilvian said…
Haahhah i like him
Debbie Pamment said…
Totally FABULOUS!!!!! What a perfect card for this funky dude - LOL
xXx
~Lady B~ said…
Haaaa! Tooo awesome! I really love this image and what you've done with it! Fabulous job!!!
Gina said…
Haha! Wicked Santa :D XXX
bonkdawn said…
Absolutely love him!! ♥
DonnaMundinger said…
WOW! this is sooo cute! Love his expression! Too Too cute! xxD

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!