HDH Macabre Monday Rules:
1. Create a dark and macabre SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :)
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and please leave a direct-link back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, S&S, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH067.
4. Weekly giveaways! Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much... but the thrill is in the win, right?! Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked... and I'm not telling you ahead of time :)
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected and will receive a little giftie from me... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using at least two different patterned papers. This has GOT to be an easy one, kids!
This week is sponsored by one of our very own resident Macabre Minions, Digital Demoness Susan from Crafty Chaos Designs!!! Susan has a great assortment of original digital papers and images... AND she'll be handing out some of those bad boys for the winner(s) this week!The winner will get to choose any three items from the shop, and the Gruesome Twosome will get to choose one each.
Check out what the Macabre Minions have in store for your viewing pleasure... we were lucky enough to work with some CCD papers ahead of time :)
Macabre Mistress Lynx:
Creepy Cricut Cween Donna:
Digital Demon-ess Susan:
Chaotic Creepy Glowbugg:
Fabulous work from my Macabre Minions... not surprising, right?!
I'll be back later this week with my offering...
... really I will.
I mean it.
I swear I already have it done.