Strange Skin Vamp...

Ok, so I DO have my Smeared & Smudged card finished, but I thought since Strange Skin was sponsoring Smeared & Smudged's 26th day of the 31 Days of Halloween today, I'd show this little number instead.

This is a digi image called Just Bitten.  Perfect image for a medallion-styled layout me thinks.  :)  I've been having a little fun playing with red lately, which is sooooooo unlike me...
but this image literally screamed red... no?!

I used several different Nesties, an EK Success scallop border punch & a Tim Holtz edge die.
Copics:  0, BV20, C00, C1, R35, R37, R59, N1, N4, N7

I'm really diggin' these Strange Skin images... my wish list is growing :)

You should definitely check out the 31 Days of Halloween hop... there are some amazingly creepy-cool projects!

Comments

Creepy Glowbugg said…
That is awesome!! The image is very cool with that drip of blood completing the circle. Fabulous use of your dies too!! Wow, it's only Tuesday...
Alison said…
This is awesome!!! I knew you would rock this image out! I love the blueish cast you gave to her skin. The nesties are perfect here! I also really love the little cuts you gave to the white. A perfect little touch!!!
Anna said…
Love how you layered the nesties! Very cool looking! Fun card, too!
Miranda said…
The cards are awesome! Wish I could color like that! :)
Suzanne said…
Your ability to do things with Copics is just INCREDIBLE! Can I just have the talent of your little finger? You can keep all the rest!! :-) Thanks for sharing with us!
DonnaMundinger said…
This is soooo gorgeous, barb! The medallion frames her beautifully! xxD
Andrea C said…
this is just too cool for words, super creepy classy x

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

More love and another Challenge Alert!