10.10.2010

September 2010 Master of the Macabre...


The Gruesome Twosome list from which I will draw a name for
Master of the Macabre for September 2010
(from HDH054-HDH058 challenges): 

1.  Kapree
2.  Katie
3.  Mish
4.  June
5.  Nancy
6.  Swampangel
7.  Croms
8. Aisling
9.  Debra
10.  Kym


{drum roll}

The September 2010 Master of Macabre is:   
Nancy!!!
Grab your Master of the Macabre badge and please email me with your mailing address so I can send out your winnings :)

Thanks so much for everyone's participation... because we all really need a little bit of dark to balance out the cute & cuddly in our lives :)  Keep the Eerie Inspiration comin', guys!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

OMG...what a wonderful surprise to see this....thank you Barb and Minions....I will wear my badge proudly....Congrats to the rest of the winners....

Hugs
Nancy