Gruesome Twosomes (x 4)

OMFreakin'G... I can't believe how far behind I am!  Sorry!  I'll be back tonight or tomorrow with the name of the new Master of the Macabre for September 2010!  But at least you can see who the new GT's are for the past FOUR challenges (my bad).

If you are one of the winners, be sure to grab the Gruesome Twosome badge and link back here... display it with pride, my pretties :)

So, without further ado:


HDH055 - Elegantly Evil Gruesome Twosome: 
#3 Mish for her eerie cloaked lady, and #6 June for her hauntingly macabre piece.  Fabulous work, girls!

HDH055 random draw prize winner, whom will receive a little sumpin' sumpin' from me is:  #14 Jules!



HDH056 - Monochromatic Monstrosities Gruesome Twosome: 
#9 Nancy who never ceases to amaze me with her awesome 3-d projects, and #10 SwampAngel for her Perfect Poison card.  Fabulous work, girls!

HDH056 random draw prize winner, whom will receive a little sumpin' sumpin' from me is:  #6 Kelli!



HDH057 - Horrific Haunts Gruesome Twosome: 
#8 Croms for her freakin' awesome 3-d illusion piece, and #7 Aisling for her beautifully eerie soot-stamped ATC.  Loved them!

HDH057 prize winner, whom will receive a little sumpin' sumpin' from me is:  #8 Croms!



HDH058 - Magical Mayhem Gruesome Twosome: 
#4 Debra for her beautifully colored & detailed witchy scene, and #6 Kym for her lovely Sweet Pea card.  Fabulous work, girls!  And I will say this, I kept going back to Linda's to giggle at that awesome image, and to Andrea's creepy Halloween prop... fun stuff!

HDH058 prize winner, whom will receive a little sumpin' sumpin' from me AND two witchy digis from Andrea is:  #4 Debra!



If all of the prize winners could please email me your mailing addresses, I can get your prize packs out!

Comments

Thanks Barb. You know I love these challenges.
Helen x

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!