1. Create a dark and macabre SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :)
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and please leave a direct-link back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, S&S, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH031.
4. Weekly giveaways! Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much... but the thrill is in the win, right?! Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked... and I'm not telling you ahead of time :)
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using images/sentiments of princesses. Young or old, sweet or sinister... as long as she has got a dark twist!!
THIS card. Here she is in all of her glitteriness.
Stamps: Gooseneck (Stampotique), Yield to the Princess (TAC)
Paper: white UltraSmooth, basic black, & Bazzill cardstocks
Ink: Palette Noir & Onyx VersaFine
Other: Copic markers, EK Success edger punch, Diamond Stickles, Michael's ribbon, misc. gems
So, are you all up for the challenge?!
Let's see some pretty creepy little princesses!