Simply Betty Stamps Valentine Emos - Preview Day 1

Ok, you KNOW how I just love the creepy stuff, but I SWEAR that as soon as I saw this Valentine Betty image I was a goner.  Is she not the CAH-YOOTIST chick ever?!  Complete all the way to her adorable little skully hair bow... it makes me smile.
:)
See?!

Next to all of the Halloweenie Emos, this is my FAVORITE Emo to date.  Look at that sassy little wink as she blows a kiss... LOVE it.

Digi/Rubber image:  Valentine Betty (SBS) - available starting January 7th!
Paper:  MME ASB-Ledger, Echo Park ELC-Ornaments, Bazzill red cs
Other:  Copic markers, Diamond Stickles, circle punches, misc. twill, tile & brads

Be sure to pop over to the Simply Betty Stamps blog to check out my awesome fellow DT's work!  And you may want to load that blogsite into your Reader, because there will be previews every day from now until Release Day on January 7th!!!

And don't forget that January 3rd starts up another year of Macabre Monday challenges here at HDH!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!